Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 12 August 2017

Review: Eden

Eden Eden by Candice Fox
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I am very late coming to the table with this one, I haven't read book 1 either as I didn't realise this at the time when requesting from Net Galley.

Its a dark riveting read.

Hades.

He is a dark underground figure, he's curt, he's harsh. We get to know why though and what has made him this way.

He wasn't just bad, he was EVIL
There is an awful lot more to him though than what first meets the eye.

Eden.


Eden and her partner Frank Bennett.

Hades injured Frank and hes been recovering, but now hes back. Is he back willingly though? Is he ready to play the game.

Frank is a drinker, a real soaker of a drinker.


Eden goes undercover to find out what has been happening to the missing women surrounding this story. It turns out to be a semi cult environment.
But she is putting herself in severe danger.

I am giving this 3 stars because its good. The characters are well developed but at times I found the story lagging, confusing.

Maybe have been best if I had read book 1, but, not sure.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment