Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Review: The Steel Kiss

The Steel Kiss The Steel Kiss by Jeffery Deaver
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't believe this is only the second book I've read from this popular author. I need to rectify this.
I really was taken with this style of writing that immediately drew me in.
I'm not really ' into' James Bond so I hadn't connected the author to that. I must bury my head in the sand.



This story features the well known paraplegic forensic detective from a previous book.

We all like our technology. With some, we cannot live without it. Used for the correct purpose its fine, helpful and fruitful but, put it into the wrong hands and we have problems. Each item of technology can cause chaos, fatalities and murders.

When Amelia gives chase in a department store after a killer, the escalator malfunctions, the stairs collapse, a man is viciously mangled between the gears. Made my stomach churn imagining that!



The killer escapes as Amelia is trying to help the mangled hurt man.

But was that an accident?

Just common everyday technology can be turned around to harm, to kill. This is only the beginning of a long line.

It's a race against time.

Just who is the killer.

Bit gory in places but just had to be done. It's a fast paste hard hitting thriller.

My thanks to Louise at Hodder for my paperback copy to read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment