Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Review: The Married Girls

The Married Girls The Married Girls by Diney Costeloe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book 2

I suggest you read book 1 as it definitely is not a standalone and you will miss out on vital things appertaining to this one.

The Girl With No Name is book 1

Set yourself back to 1949 and how life was then, get in the mood and the rightful setting to enjoy and devour these pages.
Charlotte once lived in a quaint Somerset Village, but due to circumstances she was transported to her adoptive home in Germany.
We learnt from book 1 how there was a secret that she was hiding, even from her husband.

In this book a person from her past appears on the scene Felix who has the potential to blow Charlottes nice life right out from under her feet. Then there is Harry too who knows.

This has been a well crafted story that I've loved to follow.

My thanks to Head of Zeus via Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment