Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 3 February 2017

Review: Sister Sister

Sister Sister Sister Sister by Sue Fortin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I have read two other books written by Sue Fortin and thoroughly enjoy her writing style. I love how her mind works as she tackles whatever subject she is writing about, I know I'm in for a good read once I start the first page right until the end.

This has been an anticipated read for me so I'm glad that Harper Collins allowed me to read this via Net Galley.

Two sisters.
But something happened to separate them.
The one left always missed her sister. But now she's married with kids of her own. All living in one big house along with her Mother.

Unexpected events happen.

Although I guessed the twists (yes....Twists...plural) I still wasn't absolutely sure until the end. But that didn't matter because you had to carry on reading to find out the where's and the why for's.

I would purchase this book for anyone who likes a good psychological thriller that's mixed in with family drama.

Loved it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment