Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 6 January 2017

Review: The One

The One The One by John Marrs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a book that stayed glued to my hands, I really was so enthralled with not only the superb writing but the plot.
What an original high quality top marks concept of a wonderfully woven story.

It's unlike any story that I've read before, so, this is so going to be remembered by me in the future as it stands out because of it.

Falling in love.
Seems straight forward.
Attraction, like, emotions, appeal.

Not in this book!

What if there was really a Mr Right or Mrs Right for you somewhere in this big wide world, doesn't take in race, creed, religion, looks, where in the world you lived, age or even sexual orientation?
That there is a genetic match......just for you.


Would you get tested even if you already had a partner? Just to see if they were genetically matched with you?
Oh heck, what if they weren't.

Each chapter took on several chapters individually and as couples.

The chapters would read overlap to the next making it such a fantastic experience as a reader keeping abreast with individuals.

This really has a thumbs up from me. I loved it.

Thank you to Random House Ebury for my advanced copy to enjoy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment