Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, 15 January 2017

Review: Blink

Blink Blink by K.L. Slater
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Blink.

5/5

This had me hook line and sinker.

I always take note of Titles and book covers and this sure told a great story.

It's a Mums worse nightmare. Your child going missing.
I've read lots of stories of children being taken, blaming the parents because they allowed them to swim in the pool, walk to the shop only three doors away, play in they're own back garden.

just what was the Mother thinking not keeping an eye on them! <\b>

This story wasn't what happened. Not in any of those instances mentioned above, but, for the Mother, it was the same.
Not only has this Mum got her own guilty feeling but, her daughters gone. And cruelty prevails by the public masses.

Lots of distinctive characters within these pages. I thought I had it figured out.
This authors mind is very very clever, you don't get this until right at the very end.
Then you are gasping, panting and your jaw drops, I kid you not.

So where does the title come in?

I'm not telling.

Blink, and you may miss it.
Blink and no one may see.

Got you guessing? I really hope so.

This is the authors second psychological thriller.
I'm now going to fit in her first one. I've found a new author I can stalk! I mean.....follow.

My thanks to Bookoutour one of my favourite publisher via Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment