Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 16 September 2016

Review: What the Heart Wants

What the Heart Wants What the Heart Wants by Layla Stevens
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This is a short story, doesn't take long to read, however, its packed with emotions.

Anthony has a beautiful woman for his wife, but he doesn't love her.
He is smitten with someone else.

He makes up his mind he is going to tell her.
He has inner desires that only one person can fulfill.

We read and watch things like this happening and never stop to think of the impact it makes.

We have one person going off happier.
Another one left with a broken heart.

I thought as a short read goes, this was a good one to read on a short train/bus/car ride journey or a few minutes sit down before cooking tea.
Or even bed time reading.

My thanks to Maxine Groves for supplying me with a copy to review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment