Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 1 September 2016

Review: Tell Tale

Tell Tale Tell Tale by Mark Sennen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A remarkable read.

I haven't read any of this authors books and didn't realize that its book 4. I don't think it matters, well, it didn't with me, it seems just as good as a stand alone.

The author has a way of twisting the tale, twisting the readers mind and really keeping you on your toes.
I felt quite alert and on the ball reading this, gasping and ooohhhing and awwing throughout, it a good way.

I love strong women and that is what we have in this story, women can be a strong feature in many a good read [not that I am a feminist or anything] emotionally we can be just as strong as a man.
And get the job done.

This is a mystery, an addictive mystery. So beware if you stay up all night reading it.

My thanks to the author and to HarperCollins UK, Avon via Net Galley for my copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment