Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 9 July 2016

Review: The Second Chance Shoe Shop

The Second Chance Shoe Shop The Second Chance Shoe Shop by Marcie Steele
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I have been late coming to the table with this one.
I have been reading this authors other books avidly for ages now and loving them, so the change around from her thrillers to this type of book I was wondering if I would be seeing a different side to the author who I loved and become disappointed.

I hate to say, I waited, I didn't want to be one of the first to read it.

But you know what? I loved it, I adored it, it was a refreshing read, an everyday life sort of down to earth type of read that I love from certain type of others who write these kind of genre.

I can now see how talented this author is. OK she may pen her name as Marcie Steele for this genre but she will always be Mel Sherratt to me!
It just sections her away from one genre to another.

The book flowed well, I was really caught up in the sadness of Sadie mourning her husband. And Dan, poor Dan looking for love.

Coupled with a shoe shop, well, every girl loves a new pair of shoes right!

I adored this.


Thank you to the author and to Bookouture via Net Galley for allowing me to access this lovely read

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment