Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 28 July 2016

Review: The Half Truth

The Half Truth The Half Truth by Sue Fortin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This is a case of, how well do you know someone?
But what if that 'someone' was your husband who died several years ago and you are left raising a son.

What about your 'inlaw' family?
What about they're secrets from the past that may have an impact on you and what you think you know.

Then there is John Nightingale is a policeman who is carrying a lot of weight on his shoulders from demons in his past.

How can all this be connected.

I was hooked in really well, bit by bit from this story written by this author that kept my attention span going and my intrigue.

I am late at the table reading this one, it slipped down my mountain of TBR books, but one of the reads I did enjoy.


I would like to thank HarperCollins UK, HarperImpulse via Net Galley for my copy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment