Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 14 April 2016

Review: The Girl In The Ice

The Girl In The Ice The Girl In The Ice by Robert Bryndza
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is a fast paced thriller.
But this author writes chit lit doesn't he?

Well, I think he should keep to thrillers, and it seems he is, because this is the first book of a series. It has a strong female character in this at the DI which I loved.

The start of this story was fab and it just kept on getting more "fabber" [just made up a new word!!]
I usually read my books quite fast but this awful terrible flu bug has been going around so I was either seeing one family member, then two, then three then I went down with it but not as bad. Just no time to go to bed and read, my eyes would close in exhaustion.

Anyway, back to the book.......

On reflection after you have read this you can see that lots of hints were dropped hither and dither which escaped me, but I could see it all at the end, very clever of this author I thought.

This really has a learning curve in this book too, Politics and Crime, watch out for that one.


Excellently written and can't wait for book 2

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment