Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 30 April 2016

Review: Baby Girl

Baby Girl Baby Girl by Bette Lee Crosby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I just knew it, I really knew it. I saw some exerts that Bette Lee Crosby had said on her Facebook wall whilst writing this, so I knew, if she got upset writing some of these scenes in this book, I am sure gonna need some tissues and plenty of them.

And I did.

There are plenty of times that this author has lead me on a journey that sometimes I am happy to go down, some I found that I am hesitant because its so REAL so brings me right into the pages that I become part of the "play" and I feel, and I react, I feel sad, happy, darn right mad sometimes.

This author can evoke so many feelings along the way of her book and this one BABY GIRL is no exception.

We all face things and have to make decisions everyday.
Some more minor, some more important, but there is no more real, no more serious, no more without consequences when you have to choose your child or him.

She chose him.

This is the forth book in the series and we have met this young lady before, her life now is expanded so we can see the background and lifestyle she endured.

This is an inspiring story of love over adversity.

Its of sadness over hope.

Its about the future.

When I got to the end of this book, I heard myself give a gasp, sigh of relief and had to chill out.
Its a book that will impact on any Mother and I think, any Father who loves his child no matter what.

I feel so blessed to be able to be chosen by this author to read her books.

I am late doing it, I know she understands, I just knew I would start crying. I couldn't help myself.

But its not always tears of sadness.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment