Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 4 March 2016

Review: Sisters and Lies

Sisters and Lies Sisters and Lies by Bernice Barrington
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



The story in this book is a well thought out plot, its full of suspense, mystery and family drama, however, the downside to me was the repetitiveness of some things that did grate on my nerves at times as I saw no need to keep going over the same things, a reader has the vision and memory to remember such events or happenings, afterall, reading is about memory.

That being said, the characters in this book were strong, well thought out and developed and the author did a fantastic job in making them appear real to me.

Rachel's sister is in a coma following an 'accident' and certain events that happen within the story just doesn't compute with Rachel so she is determined to uncover the truth. Whereupon she also finds out the her sisters life is totally different to what shes been told.


On the whole this was a great interesting read for me.


* Thanks to Penguin Books (UK) via net galley for keeping me entertained*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment