Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Review: The Moral Line

The Moral Line The Moral Line by Vanessa Bogenholm
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Well this was a ride!

This was a ride for Alexandria too the main character in this book in more ways than one *wink*

I was approached by the author to ask if I would like to read this book. Its books I will read in and out [forgive the pun] if they are written well, this one is written well, all except the CAPITALS that sometimes the author uses, its just not needed. Emphasis can come without the CAPITAL SHOUTINGS, just one annoying thing that I got from it. Its minor, but annoying.

Alexandria has nowhere to turn really once her relationship hits rock bottom. We can see who she ends up down the wrong path.
Sometimes she hates it, and at other times she seems to love what she does.

We get to meet lots of different types of men who 'use' her business.

I personally found it a straight forward read, no really bad moments of me wanting to put the book down. I did feel I was in a brothel at times and I did get bored with the sex.......here we go again.... type of thing but, I reminded myself of why this was in the book soooooo much because its what this character did. It was her wages, her bread and butter.

The ending was pretty cool.

*My thanks to the author for allowing me to read and give my POV on*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment