Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 1 January 2016

Review: Snowflakes on Silver Cove

Snowflakes on Silver Cove Snowflakes on Silver Cove by Holly Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Truly captivating and truly funny. Laugh out load moments coupled with some dark areas

Have you ever liked or fallen for someone but they don't know it? Have you ever thought that person might not like you back?

Could that person be thinking the same things about you?

Time is lost.

That's what you see between George and Libby. Its got angst, misunderstandings and lots of pleasurable laughing moments. The pages hummed with sexual tension.

This is a book that needs to be savored in one read. So I tucked myself to enjoy this and boy, was it good.

Its not overly Christmassy, so I need to say, this can be read at any time of the year and enjoyed.
We still have a few characters from book 1, but I would say this could be read as a stand alone as its not soley tied to book 1.

I REALLY enjoyed the fun parts between George and Libby, both trying to help each other on dates.

I found a new author! I haven't read anything from this author before, except book 1 of course, so I will be following her closely. I love her way or writing.

*My thanks to Bookouture via Net Galley for my copy and Kim Marsh for pointing them out for me*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment