Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 21 December 2015

Review: The Girls She Left Behind

The Girls She Left Behind The Girls She Left Behind by Sarah Graves
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



OMG this was a book and a half. This is thebook that I haven't been able to leave alone today until I actually finished it. When I had times when I had to set it aside, I kept thinking of it.

This would make one fantastic movie.

Two girls, cousins, teenagers, sneaked out of their houses and met up, they wanted to go to a party.

The girls were abducted.
Here lies the basis of the story as they were taken and put into some basement which held cages.

One of the girls managed to escape.

But who can get into the mind of a teenager.....
she didn't tell anyone because she was ashamed of what happened to her the time she was caught.

Then a recent up to date even happens which involved another teen and someone else's boyfriend. Its thought they ran off together.

This is all based around a small town, some people are who they are, some are not what they seem to be which you will discover as you read through.

This had my attention from page one right to the very end.

Very powerful book, love, revenge and utter danger.


*My thanks to Random House Publishing Group - Ballantine via Net Galley for my advanced copy*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment