Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 21 December 2015

Review: From Junk Food to Joy Food: All the Foods You Love to Eat...Only Better

From Junk Food to Joy Food: All the Foods You Love to Eat...Only Better From Junk Food to Joy Food: All the Foods You Love to Eat...Only Better by Joy Bauer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a very good book. I loved the recipes in it. There are so many regular recipes in there that has been tweaked to be more healthier. So you can still love the foods you like but with a slight tweak you can make them better for you.

The items in there that are rated "good for us because" is simply laid out.

I especially loved the apple pie but the pastry was made with oats, yes, with oats. Have I tried it? You bet I have. On an healthy eating plan to loose weight I miss my studgy puds, so this was great and fitted in with my plan. Low fat custard and I was in heaven.

There are some great ideas in here.

Definitely recommend this to everyone out there.


* my thanks go to Hay House via Net Galley for my copy to read and review*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment