Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 12 December 2015

A Tale of Two Mommies by Vanita Oelschlager

A Tale of Two MommiesA Tale of Two Mommies by Vanita Oelschlager
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



There are many families that have the same sex parents. And there is always going to be questions and wonderment about which parents does what.

This book addresses this to a degree but I was expecting different to what I read.

It reads like a clipart book with clipart pictures which for a child wouldn't hold that much interest.

The questions are valid questions but I would have liked it to be in more of a children situation surrounding but maybe that is just me.


I wasn't that impressed even though I tried to read it with the mind of a child.

Thanks to VanitaBooks, LLC courtesy of Net Galley






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment