Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 5 November 2015

Accused: My Fight for Truth, Justice, and the Strength to Forgive by Tonya Craft

Accused: My Fight for Truth, Justice, and the Strength to ForgiveAccused: My Fight for Truth, Justice, and the Strength to Forgive by Tonya Craft
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I remember reading about this story in the newspaper, so when I saw this on Net Galley I requested this book from the publishers BenBella Books.

Here we have a woman who worked in a Kindergarten. Through malicious lies and accusations she was deemed a child molester. She was accused of molesting her daughter and some of her daughters friends.

What follows is awful, horrendous and I just don't know how sometimes she had the strength to come through it.

If you want to read a "tell-all" story this is for you. An insight behind the newspapers and a direct avenue into this falsely accused woman's life.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment