Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Love and Happiness by Ben Burgess Jr.

Love and HappinessLove and Happiness by Ben Burgess Jr.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Don't you just love people who have it all and want more.
I am aware that not all marriages are what they seem to be , but I also know that when you have a loving husband and children, you are rich.

None of us have all our "needs" met, no one. No matter what those "needs" are. But we hopefully balance them up with what we have which is good

Nope, not Karen, she is a selfish woman. A woman who has a husband who loves her, twin daughters, a gorgeous home and a successful job.
But Karen is unhappy right. So what does she do? She has two lovers, yep, that's right, she has two lovers. Its all a secret .

But of course, you can't have one affair let alone two without something about to give. And Karen is becoming more and more distant from her husband.

There are some RED hot sexy scenes and some MATURE talk so be aware of this. Its paramount to the story though, shows Karen in her light.

Of course, this life style of Karen's is not going to hold and her extra marital affairs are creeping over into her daily life. She's coming home later and later, things are getting neglected. At times, I thought Karen lost the entire plot except when she was in the arms of her lovers.

Her husband then suspects his wife.

Something happens, an important "something" that has dire consequences for their future.


Secrets can never stay secrets for long.

But once its all out there in the open, can they rebuild their marriage, their family life?

Some do, some don't.

You have to see what happens and what occurs.


My hat goes off to Ben Burgess, this just shows a man can write a story like this just as well as any female author [which I have read plenty like this] and he has written this beautifully. Created real life like characters that are believable, there is a "Karen" out there somewhere, maybe several. That is what makes this story stand up, its reality to some. Unfortunately this is the sad case and the sad world we live in now. Morals are all over the place and Karen's was way off the scale.

I know there are a few of my buddy readers who would love to read this so I will be recommending this to them.

My thanks to this authors Publicist and to the author himself for my copy.

I will be looking forward to future books from him.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment