Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Insincere by Joanne Clancy

Insincere (Detective Elizabeth Ireland, #2)Insincere by Joanne Clancy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is book 2 in the Teardrop series.

After reading book one I was awaiting eagerly book 2, I can't wait for book 3 now.

This author Joanne Clancy in my humble opinion is at her best writing these kind of books. Its not too intense, its flows along at a good pace keeping the reader abreast of what is happening and she plots it superbly.

I am getting to know Elizabeth Ireland so well in this series.

I'm really not about to spoil it by telling you all what its about, just that this author never disappoints me. When I think she can't top her game, she comes right along and proves me wrong.

Have you read book one yet?

Just click and buy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment