Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, 4 October 2015

Blind Trust by Peiri Ann

Blind Trust (A Novel)Blind Trust by Peiri Ann
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Blind Trust has a lovely cover doesn't it. I am a sucker for a good book cover. To me, its presentation to a book, so 10/10 for that.

The story itself has reached a 3.5 for me, it was a very good storyline, good plot, but sometimes fell by the wayside a little for me.

Kyle Shultz is/as...an assassin , hard, dedicated and good at what he did.

But something happens where he decides to go off the radar. Can that happen with an Assassin? no. Of course not.
There are many after his blood.

Valerie Harper has a mission to fulfill. Mark who she needs, do not fraternize with your target and never speak or get involved with the enemy

Of course, that doesn't happen and all sorts of complications erupt from this.


My personal thoughts
Good well thought out story.
I could see upfront what was going to happen, there are a few twists in here but a little predictable, not a bad thing, but would have liked to have been kept lurking for the answers sometimes.

I found Valerie at first having all the attributes and horrid qualities that go along with her "mission" then she seemed to change from a bad ass to someone weak and needy [or was that just me?]

It was a little bit like James Bond stories. However, look how far and how many films have been made of that.

I have a feeling there are going to be varied degrees of reviews on this and I can't wait for others thoughts.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment