Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 25 September 2015

Her Final Breath by Robert Dugoni

Her Final Breath (Tracy Crosswhite, #2)Her Final Breath by Robert Dugoni
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I was so taken with this authors first book I couldn't wait to get my hands on this one.
I was truly not disappointed at all.

Robert Dugoni. Yes......ROBERT DUGONI......remember his name because in my humble opinion is an author in the making. Flawless.

He writes well, his technique and thought processes throughout the tale of this thriller was just 'spot on'.
The main characters in this book 2 are even more pronounced than book 1 [if that is possible].

I ask myself, how can he better this! Because you just don't expect this class of penmanship from such a 'new' author. I am definitely down on his book stalker list. Waiting bated breathe for his next written work.

BOOK

We met Tracy Crosswhite in book 1. Where we learn of her sisters death.

Tracy has now returned to the Police force where she is working on a complex case. I find Tracy a likable character that is growing from book 1 to book 2. I have more insight to her now and kinda getting how she ticks.

Tracy is in charge of a force of people who are hunting a Serial killer. The women are all connected by a 'job' that they do. The serial killer is named Cowboy.
You get to learn why that name is fitting as you read.

I liked how the author slowly moved up a notch at a time leading the reader to put all the learning processes into order, so much so, it kept me hanging on every written word. I had to read this book from start to finish as I found it slowly revealing things, there was no place to put it down because as one chapter ended you just had to start the next.

The reason [for me] why book 2 got my 5 stars was because although this is one ace of a book to read, it never had the full 'edge of me seat' moment like book 1 did. Maybe because I worked out the person responsible partway through.

Nevertheless, I can't rave about this author, this book, this series enough. And I certainly cannot wait for my next from Robert Dugoni.

Remember his name.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment