Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 18 September 2015

Dead Wrong by Helen H. Durrant

Dead WrongDead Wrong by Helen H. Durrant
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This is set on a low income estate where in itself reap problems and we hear there are more crimes committed than anywhere else.

This book opens with a 'grab you by the throat and pulls you in' kind of start, which I absolutely loved, that being said, I had to sit and read it in one sitting with hardly leaving my seat until I finished it.

I had an inclination as to who the culprit was, but to be sure, I just had to read to the end as you get left in doubt with your suspicion now and again saying "am I wrong? am I right?"

I don't think comparing her to Angela Marsons [author] was a great move, because Angela's books are just a little more 'accepting' for me as she does write very well and I do find Helen's books sometimes a little too far explained instead of realizing that the reader has a brain and can read between the lines, sometimes things are just a little too far explained.

There is a good introduction to the 'flawed' characters that will be around in this series and I am sure we are going to learn a lot more.

I just found some explainations a little irritating as it was just over done. Apart from this, I enjoyed the plot.


* Thank you to Joffe Books via net galley for my copy to read and review *





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment