Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Ryan's Love by C.A. Harms

Ryan's LoveRyan's Love by C.A. Harms
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I have to start off by thanking the author and the tour host for allowing my request to go through and for me to read this. I don't often read blog tour hosts books, I just tend to promote them as I am not sure I can schedule them into my reading matter, but this one I just had to squeeze in as I was attracted to the opening words. I am a sucker for a sad story.


Ryan is left with his twelve year old daughter to bring up. His wife, the love of his life, his forever love and soul mate had died tragically. A gallbladder operation that left fatal complications.

He mourns his wife along with his daughter.

Olivia his daughter and him have a GREAT relationship and there are some really crazy fun moments when they are "messing around" and teasing, but there is equally some proper Father and daughter chats that are there, especially the teenage rebellious times.

I thought Ryan a great fantastic Father, he did his job well.

Amber moves into town, she takes over her Grandmother's bakery.

When Amber meets Ryan, just watch out that spark that ignites from the pages doesn't burn your fingers as you turn the pages, WOW, instant........sex appeal.

This story shows, that you can find love after loss, eventhough you may not feel that possible.

When Ryan's world collapsed at the loss of his beautiful wife, leaving him with their daughter, who knew what life would have in store for him and his daughter.

Many a tear can be shed, many a lump and hard swallow in your throat and many a 'pass me the tissue' moments.


I loved this style of writing and I do believe this is the first book I have ever read by this author.








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment