Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 9 July 2015

The Secret Widow by Sylvie Fox

The Secret WidowThe Secret Widow by Sylvie Fox
My rating: 2 of 5 stars



I really really struggled with this book.

Nari Yoon has been a widow now for 10 years. She is portrayed as 'wanting to forget' she is mourning still after all this time.

[My opinion] You never get 'over' a death, you just learn to live alongside it. There is no time limit on grief.


Nari Yoon uses SEX to help her on the anniversary of her husbands death?


[My thoughts] I would have thought wanting sex with a stranger is the last thing you want. But who am I to say.


It all goes terribly wrong because she ends up in bed with a co-worker.


Oh this is so disturbingly unacceptable behavior that is boarded on the ridiculous.

I really wanted to like this book and I NEVER write under 3 stars usually.

Thank you to Penner Publishing for providing me with my copy via Net Galley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment