Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 17 July 2015

The Child by Sebastian Fitzek

The ChildThe Child by Sebastian Fitzek
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This book has been portrayed as The Child is a darkly twisting, page-turning thriller that will make your heart pound with adrenaline and I can verify that that statement is correct!

I have been sat intently absolutely oblivious of whatever has happened around me while I have had my nose between the pages of this book. I kid you not.

It starts out Intriguing which leads onto exciting which then leads onto unputdownable because you are literally glued to the spot.

There were several times I literally JUMPED off my seat, yes, my huge bottom left the seat like I was on an injector seat.

I was told I was reading with my mouth open....umm what? I know some people chew with their mouth open.
I was left gasping at the end over this awesome tale. Not read one that has made me feel like this in this genre for a month or two now, so I can honestly say, this book is a MUST read.

THE CHILD is unforgettable. The twist in this story is like no other I have read. I cannot rave about this enough.

Has this author written anymore like this?
I'm off to find out .......>

Before I do you must click and download this book to your kindle, or paperback, whatever format you read books in, you regret it.


My thanks go to *Little, Brown Book Group UK via Net galley* for my advanced copy to read and review



My name is Simon. I'm 10 years old. I'm a serial killer.

Robert Stern, a successful defence lawyer, doesn't know what lies in store for him when he agrees to meet a new client in a derelict estate on the outskirts of Berlin. To his astonishment, the defendant is a ten-year-old boy - Simon - a fragile child with a chronic illness who insists that he was a murderer in a former life. Stern's surprise quickly turns to horror as he searches the cellar Simon has directed him to and discovers the skeletal remains of a man, the skull split with an axe - just as Simon told him he would.

But this is only the beginning, as Simon tells Stern where to find even more victims whose bodies have lain undisturbed for years. Suddenly, the present feels murderously dangerous as well...

The Child is a darkly twisting, page-turning thriller that will make your heart pound with adrenaline








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment