Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 25 July 2015

Sole Sister by Brooklyn James

Sole SisterSole Sister by Brooklyn James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I think I really did need to read book one first before this one as I have lost a lot of the story and had to pick it up from another angle, so I advise you read book 1 [unlike me]

Kat never talks about her abusive past, its far too painful.And her pregnancy.

She's moved to Nashville for reasons and also to advance her fashion carer. The trouble is, she finds her inline for some publicity, this makes her front cover of the Ville Spill. Its a local gossip rag. Kat then learns that not all publicity is good publicity.

Kat's Father committed suicide. Her little girl's Daddy broke her heart.

Kat doesn't want or need her heart broken again so she focuses all her attention on her daughter and works hard to make a good life for them both.

Forgiveness. That word is around in this book. Holding onto grudges and past can be damning and damaging as Kat finds out.



My Thoughts

I found this a well written read and could follow it well, all but for the parts I missed out on in book 1.

Kat's past is in book 1 which I feel would have made me understand her more, get to know her more. But this didn't over ride my concept of the book and how well written it was. Its a lovely read which I enjoyed very much.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment