Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 5 June 2015

Baby Girl Box Set Books I-IV by Elle Klass

Baby Girl Box Set Books I-IVBaby Girl Box Set Books I-IV by Elle Klass
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I was attracted to this book through a promotion tour and agreed to read it.

Its well written and I read it in one sitting yesterday evening and while in bed. I can see how the story was once broken down into several parts and now that this is a complete box set of books.

The story itself was quite remarkable how this young girl became homeless and on the streets fending for herself.

Also how she met up with a couple of other youngsters, one of them being nick named Einstein which was apparent in the book why he was named that.

At times though, to be honest, I found some parts just a little hurried. For example when she and this young chap got together. I was like whooooooo a minute have I missed something here? when did this start, and how old is she now? Is she still 12?

That was just one instance that threw me, there were a couple more.

Its well put together if only some of it was extended and detailed more.

Its gone in my GOOD BOOK category but just not outstanding.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment