Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Family Secrets by Kasey Millstead

Family SecretsFamily Secrets by Kasey Millstead
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I WILL ADD THE LINKS FOR PURCHASE WHEN IT BECOMES AVAILABLE


Although this was kinda a short story [it said on my Kindle 2hrs 15 mins] it was packed with utter charm, utter goodness and some sadness.

Cassidy [Cassi as she likes to be known] met Brock when she arrived home to find her Mom has remarried and was living in a lovely home with her new business man husband. She remarried well.
He has two older children who come visit now and again. It happened to be the same time that Cassi had arrived that weekend.

Cassiday bumps into Brook on the landing that night and electricity is struck between them, the sparks are flying everywhere!!! But its her stepbrother, technically, isn't it?

Not to give too much of the story away, the inevitable happens.

Things do not go to plan.

There are two secrets in this book I found out!

There are some heart stopping, heart thumping moments within these pages.

I am NOT going to reveal them!! You need to read it to experience it all. I LOVED it.


My Thoughts:

It was lovely to come back to a romance book with a great story and not just loaded with sex. After all, how many ways can an author write 'the sex act' regardless of how many positions lol

This is the reason I don't read a lot of romance, it gets too much the 'sameness' BUT this one was good, really good, probably because I came to a romance fresh from some other genres I have been reading.

I would recommend this book, its not a long story, but like I say, its packed with emotion. I LOVED IT.


My thanks go to the author and tour operator for allowing me my copy to read and review. I don't often agree to read, just promote, so in this instance, I am so glad I choose to read this.



Secrets. Every family has them.

The unseen. The unheard. The things that would tear a family apart if discovered.

Cassidy Delaney has a secret. One she wished she didn’t have to keep.

Brock Mason thought the secret was safe.

He had no idea their secret wasn’t the only one Cassidy was hiding.








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment