Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 20 April 2015

Second Life: Losing You Saving Me by M.C. Browne

Second Life: Losing You Saving MeSecond Life: Losing You Saving Me by M.C. Browne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Oh what a fantastic book that kept me hooked.

At the start it was an OK book, then when I went past the 25% mark I was flicking pages like there was no tomorrow.

Juliet appears to have an ideal life, she seems happier for now after everything she has had to endure.

We reflect how Juliet lost her twin sister to cancer. How this has affected her becomes clearer in the book as we read.
We see how she hears her twin sister in her head, even in so far as having conversations.

Juliet is married to Mark.

We are introduced to Mark early on in the book.

But Juliet loves and adores Lucas.

Lucas marries someone else.

We get inside Juliet's head on how she reacts to each 'tragic' thing that happens in her life.

Lucas is the love she cannot have, but Lucas in the one she thinks she wants, the one she thinks she needs.

This really is a psychological thriller. The more I read, the MORE I NEEDED to KEEP reading until I realized I had arrived at the end.

I read this for a blog tour that is happening soon. It caught my eye by the blurb, and me, knowing I love a good thriller that can mess with your head, I wanted to see what this NEW author came up with.

Debut novel? I thinks so. And if this is anything to go by, I need more.

PRE ORDER YOURS NOW



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment