Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 17 April 2015

Don't Turn Around by Caroline Mitchell

Don't Turn AroundDon't Turn Around by Caroline Mitchell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I don't 'do' Paranormal. I simply don't read it. I don't, never. Until NOW!!!

Having not realized that Paranormal was mixed up in this I chose to read it because of the thriller aspect. The title is enticing, the reviews I have read since have been awesome, and not that I finished this book, I can see why.

I didn't see the hype on Twitter, I just post to Twister and leave, so guess I missed out there.

I am really glad I didn't know about the mention of Paranormal in this book or guess what....I would have missed a pretty awesome book!

Caroline Mitchell. You need to remember that name. Because if this is her debut novel, we sure have some great stories coming in the future from her if this is anything to go by.


I have to tell you what I thought of D.C. Jennifer Knight . I loved her! Loyal, dedicated and awesome.
I had to laugh, because, you know when you get stressed and you clean things.....you clean more vigorously with each thought, well, Jennifer was speeding up and more thorough in her cleaning the more intense the investigation got, I LOVED it.
It made her human.

Ethan and Jennifer worked so good together. The more I got to know him, the more I like him. I loved it when he had to go collect his phone from his home, so dropped in to collect it, Jennifer goes in with him and she is "perusing" his book shelf. The books that laid there, that made see him in a slightly different light.

I also liked how the author narrated the book. I sometimes get a little bored when you get the narration between the dialogue, but the author has such a good way of making it just as interesting. REALLY loved this style.

I can now see what the rave is on this book, I loved it.


I am most thankful to the author for writing this brilliant story. And to Bookouture for allowing me to read and review it via Net Galley.
 photo Dont-Turn-Around---Caroline-Mitchell---for-cover-reveal.jpg

 photo IMG_6479.png


You can pre-order the book now at
Amazon UK : http://amzn.to/1CYo1Ob
Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1N8nomx


Caroline is on Twitter at : www.twitter.com/Caroline_writes
Caroline is on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dont-T...





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment