Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 20 April 2015

Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson

Before I Go To SleepBefore I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been wanting to read this since I first had the book ages and ages ago, but it got buried under my pile of TBR for reviews.

I'm unwell at the moment and I wanted to watch the DVD of this, but wanted to equally read the book first. So I decided to do just that.

This was all as good as the reviews and what people have been saying about, and MUCH MORE.

It must be terrible, I cannot imagine that each day is a new day, each day you wake up you have no recollection of anything the day before, nothing, zilch, no memories.

I have to say, that there were 2 people in this story that I had marked as 'the one' and I was right about one of them.

I have to admit, I cried at the ending, I cried again at the end of the DVD.

Superb book, if you've not read it yet, can I urge you to bring it to the top of your pile, it deserves to be there.

I purchased both book and film to read.

I have more books by this author so I really do need to bump them up.




'As I sleep, my mind will erase everything I did today. I will wake up tomorrow as I did this morning. Thinking I'm still a child. Thinking I have a whole lifetime of choice ahead of me ...'

Memories define us. So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep? Your name, your identity, your past, even the people you love - all forgotten overnight. And the one person you trust may only be telling you half the story.

Welcome to Christine's life.

Now a major film starring Nicole Kidman, Colin Firth and Mark Strong.
In Cinemas 5th September.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment