Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 6 March 2015

Before It's Too Late by Jane Isaac

Before It's Too LateBefore It's Too Late by Jane Isaac
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Oh I couldn't wait to read the latest book by Jane Isaacs, so when the proof book for review came through the post, I know this book isn't out yet, but I HAD to read it!!!


This is just intense, just so intense. We have this girl trapped, she is in such a small hole, I felt so bad for her, I could hardly breathe just reading it. I was imagining the dirt, the aches and pains she had where she couldn't stretch out.


You know, then I thought, I wouldn't feel like that if the author didn't write so well and MAKE me feel this way! Jane Isaacs has a wonderful way of keeping the suspense going. Before you know where you are, you are actually IN the book. Your world around you takes on a blur, well, mine did.


I'm not giving the game away on this book as I need you to PRE ORDER click for yourself. If you like crime, thriller, suspense and 'edge of your seat' moments, then you won't go far wrong with this one.


I've already chatted to 2 of my closes book buddies online about it, and they can't wait to read it.


The bit in the blurb which says :I am buried alive: you just can't skim over, your brain takes that in. The thoughts from this girl who is trapped just keeps you shallow breathing and hurting for her.

I love that its set in Stratford-upon-Avon a beautiful country village type of town, that is why I have added some photo's, you can see the surrounding.

Detective Inspector Will Jackman is the man that leads the case. But time is running out and all is not what it seems.

Imagine yourself in this part of the Country when you read this, a quiet little place where nothing really happens.

 photo ni_sua2_qs_500.jpg

 photo RSTfromCloptonBridge_500.jpg


I want to say thank you to Jane Issacs publisher for sending me a proof copy for advanced reading







I concentrated hard, desperately listening for something familiar, the sound of life. I heard nothing. Just my own breaths and the wind, whistling through branches above... The thought made me shiver. I am buried alive. Following an argument with her British boyfriend, Chinese student Min Li is abducted whilst walking the dark streets of picturesque Stratford-upon-Avon alone. Trapped in a dark pit, Min is at the mercy of her captor. Detective Inspector Will Jackman is tasked with solving the case and in his search for answers discovers that the truth is buried deeper than he ever expected. But, as another student vanishes and Min grows ever weaker, time is running out. Can Jackman track down the kidnapper, before it's too late?







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment