Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 12 September 2014

VigilAnnie by Lia Fairchild

VigilAnnieVigilAnnie by Lia Fairchild
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Yes Yes yes!

I finally got around to reading another of Lia Fairchild's books. I so enjoyed the first book I read of hers.

This book subject is entirely different, but it made no difference to me, I still loved it. I love how this author writes.

We read about Annie, an ex-cop, she is strong, determined and I quite admired her character. Her fiance is murdered and she left for dead, but as I found out about Annie is, nothing stops her!

Now remember, she is an ex-cop, but she is seeking vengeance and the only way for her to uncover what will lead her to where she needs to go is to become a part of a vigilante agency that will lead her to her destination.

This is a well thought out thriller. I must apologise to the author for taking so long in reading this.

I was gifted this book direct from the author for my unbiased POV which I always give honetly.


Annie Crawford is an ex-cop living a double life. After her fiancĂ© is murdered and she is left for dead, she’s desperate and seeking vengeance. She turns to a vigilante agency headed by a man with his own secrets. Annie must work for them as they investigate the murder and help her find the answers she needs. 
Now working on the wrong side of the law, Annie’s life has one purpose: justice. Justice for her fiancĂ© and for the city she lives in. But as Annie’s strength grows, the agency struggles to control her, putting everyone involved at risk. And the deeper Annie sinks into this new life the more she fears she may never return.

Available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment