Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 16 August 2014

Be My Hero by Linda Kage

Be My Hero (Forbidden Men, #3)Be My Hero by Linda Kage
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to admit, I was a little lost in the story at the beginning. I had got involved in the Promotion of this series and this book was up for a review. I hadn't paid attention that this was book 3.

By the time I was halfway through it I pieced a lot together by reading the reviews on book 1 and 2, so I seemed more settled with the remainder of the read.

Its a well written story, and I need to go over book 1 and 2 to make sense of this one.

If you've not read the previous books, may I suggest you do so as there will be gaps in things. It won't make sense as a stand alone.

The characters in this book were real, justifiable and capturing.

I can honestly say Linda Kage is a good author as when I did get to the end I closed my Kindle knowing that this was a satisfying read.


Once upon a time, there was this pampered rich girl who was kind of full of herself. She really only cared about appearances and hiding all her dark, ugly secrets under the guise of an opinionated snob. But then Eva Mercer got pregnant, shot by a psycho, and kicked out of the only home she knew. Now she’s broke, unemployed, and has to start anew with a newborn to raise. But how?

On the other side of town, sexy, tattooed orphan, Patrick Ryan, can’t get a break. He’s out on parole for defending the last damsel in distress while trying to help her support her child, but all he wants is to find his one true love. He knows this woman by scent, smile, and laugh, but he’s never actually met her. He doesn’t even know her name. He just knows she’s the key to fixing everything.

One kind of hero can save you from physical harm. Another can rescue you from a different kind of doom. To reach their dreams, Eva and Pick can save each other. But first, they must open their hearts and learn how to trust






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment