Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 25 July 2014

Hidden Intentions by Stacy Claflin

Hidden IntentionsHidden Intentions by Stacy Claflin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Well this should be an eye opener for anyone who reads this book.

I was halfway into it and the story had taken a hold on me before I'm saying to myself.....Sue you don't read these type of books!!! So I am actually sat here thinking, did I just read that. Yes I did!

I can't tell you the secret as its giving the plot away.


Fun-loving Clara is keeping a dark and deadly secret from William, the love of her life.

Not because she wants to hide things from him, but because her story is so unbelievable he will probably think she’s crazy.

If she tells him, she could lose him. If she doesn’t tell him, she will.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment