Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Freeing Her by A.M. Hargrove

Freeing Her (A Hart Brothers Novel #1)
Freeing Her
by A.M. Hargrove
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

 I have had the pleasure of reading this early, expected release date is August 6th 2014



WOW what have I just read! I'm writing this review this morning after just finishing this fab story! I'm not showered yet or dressed! I was almost finished last night but my eyes gave in and I had to sleep, the first thing I did this morning was finish the final chapter.
OMG this is book 1 and I need book 2 fast!

This is not your typical stalkers book. The lead female in this book comes across determined, someone who wants to make a difference in society because of her background and what she's been through but the past has a way of catching up with you right? yep! in the form of her cousin Danny. Danny is stalking her, and he always gets what he wants. Years have gone by, but he's back to claim her. He's a nasty piece of work. If he was stood in front of me now I'd kick him in the balls and then some!!

A chance meeting with a stranger altered her stance on things though. Gallant, company owner, rich business man. But Gabby had no idea of this or how much.

He is taken with her, she's got under his skin. As weeks go by with them both (and Danny hovering in the background making plans) the sexual tension between them become pulsating, so loud you can hear it from the pages.

I really loved this book. I need book 2!!! I can't breathe!!!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment