Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 17 July 2014

Finding Keepers by Kristi Strong

Finding KeepersFinding Keepers by Kristi Strong
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


THIS BOOK IS NOT RELEASED YET, I WILL MAKE LINKS LIVE WHEN IT IS. DUE OUT  AT THE END OF THIS MONTH [JULY]

Kristi Strong. Who is she? Well she's the author of this wonderful book I've just read. This is the reason I join blog tours. I would never have read such a beautifully written book such as this one from this talented author if I didn't sometimes agree to read a book from the blog tours. I am so happy I chose this one.

This is about a young girl whose parents abandoned her, one at a time.
This is about a girl who was tossed into the system and not understood, things happened, but she is a good kid.

This is a story of a lovely women named Jessica, a 25 year old woman who fights for her, her stands up for her, who understands her, and how Alyssa Doe is a lovely young woman.

The wall she built around herself, but, certain people came along and knocked the bricks down.

I needed tissues at the end of this one, you have been warned.

This story will stay with me for some time, its a moving, realistic story, the characters all take a good part and all remembered, all knitting in together.

I will be watching this author for future books as if this one is anything to go by......I just can't wait!


Starting a new life is never easy, but Alyssa Doe has turned it into an art form. Abandoned by her parents at age ten, six years in foster care has taught Alyssa how to get through life the hard way.

Now sixteen and growing desperate for a stable life, Alyssa finds herself puzzled by her newest keeper, twenty-five year old Jessica Sona. A feisty woman who won't accept no for an answer, Jessica’s insistence on safety, family, and unconditional love begin to break down Alyssa’s walls and bring her hope, a dangerous emotion.

Can such a thing as family and love exist for a girl whose birth name is Doe, or will Alyssa be forever left finding keepers?




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment