Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 5 April 2014

Where My Heart Breaks by Ivy Sinclair

Where My Heart BreaksWhere My Heart Breaks by Ivy Sinclair
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I now know why I love to read and review new/Indie authors. This has been a complete pleasure to read. I've read a couple of 'heavy' emotional books lately and so was looking for one that just took me away in a nice part of the world in my mind, this one fitted it well.

Its a short book, uplifting romance that has all the makings of a light read. You don't have to second guess, you don't have to read deeply, you can sit and walk along with the couple and just mellow.

Really enjoyed this read.

** I was given a complimentary book by Smith Sinclair Books via Net Galley for read, review and give my honest viewpoint on**


If there were a course in screwing up your life, Kate Spivey would get an A+.

Trust is in short supply for Kate at the start of the summer before her senior year of college. Her parents sentenced her to spend it under the watchful eye of her aunt at the famous Willoughby Inn. It was further proof that she was a prisoner in, and not the decision maker of, her life. Nothing she does is good enough to prove that she learned from the mistakes of her past.

Almost immediately, Kate finds that her new summer home holds another person who understands the unfairness of her situation better than most. Reed Black has had his own share of tragedy and regrets, but instead of trying to fight his reputation, he embraced it.

Sparks fly between Kate and Reed, but his mixed signals remind Kate that she needs to watch her step. He is one temptation she can't afford to indulge in, no matter how strong her attraction to him. If she isn't careful, she'll lose more than her heart





MARK TO READ


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment