Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Strangers by A L Parks

Strangers (Strangers, #1)Strangers by A.L. Parks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

We have all been through grief in one form or another, and each one of us reacts differently.

Loosing your soon to be husband on your wedding day, how drastic and overwhelming is that! Something that will stay with your for a lifetime.

Meeting a stranger in a Coffee shop unexpectedly sets the scene for the slow moving, sure to be love that will surely come from this book. But the twists and turns in it, I was wondering if they will ever, ever get together.

Two people, brought together in grief, shoulders to cry on, a hand to hold, someone to understand.

I didn't realise this was A L Parks first book as I had read one of her other books before this.

This author writes a good, honest, true gripping and emotional read, just like the other one I read.

I love both of her books I have read so far......

so A L Parks, if you have anymore, you know where to find me :)

Bereaved bride Abby Clark is tortured by visions of the fatal crash that took her fiancé on their wedding day. She succumbs to a dark existence where loneliness, sadness and nightmares dwell; until handsome, brooding Bryce Holden walks through the door of her favorite coffee shop, wearing the same cloak of despair and grief. Abby discovers in Bryce someone who understands love and loss, and soon their close friendship grows into a deep love. But ghosts make strange bedfellows, and Abby is forced to battle the tormenting images that continue to haunt her, and confront the ethereal presence of a beloved wife to protect her future with Bryce




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment