Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 5 November 2013

M J SUMMERS----Break In Two soon to go LIVE later tonight, read my review!

THE RELEASE DATE FOR THIS BOOK IS TODAY 5TH NOVEMBER and about to go live at any moment.


Break In TwoBreak In Two by M.J. Summers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given the honour from the author in reading this book as an ARC which I very much appreciated. I have not come across this author before and when my friend Philomena said the author would like for me to read and review honestly too, I jumped at the chance as it sounded very much like something I'd enjoy. I wasn't wrong either, it kept me transfixed all of today.

Tuesday's I get most of the day to myself, so I threw a casserole in the slow cooker and sat and read. I even carried my Kindle to the kitchen whilst waiting for me cheese toastie to cook for lunch, how sad am I!!
I was able to sit and finish it until the family started to arrive for their meal. Then spent the last hour finishing it.

I loved Cole, I didn't like Gabriela though, thought she was nasty and very selfish. But of course, we learn how Cole had to try to make things right with her despite..............
read it and find out!

There is some sexy cowboys, some hot sex, but above all else, there is a strong story, which is the basis of everything else.

Mj Summers is what I would call a 'strong' author, meaning, she really weaves an indepth story that is not just about falling in love or he loves her and she doesn't him and they get together at the end, no, its much more than that. The story has depth, meaning and unexpected things happen that leave you shouting WHAT!!!

I really really loved this book, I will be looking out for this authors books on a regular basis.

Thank you to the author for allowing me to read and review it.

View all my reviews


BLURB

Thirty-one year old Claire Hatley is running from Seattle having just discovered that her live-in boyfriend has traded her in for a twenty-two year old hostess. Devastated and alone Claire must make a fresh start. She answers an ad for a chef at a guest ranch just outside Colorado Springs and finds herself face to face with Cole Mitchell, quite possibly the sexiest man to ever ride a horse. Common sense tells them to stay away from each other, but their attraction is not to be denied. He gives her a glimpse of what love should be, but just as she starts to trust him, the past comes back to tear them apart.

Join Claire and Cole as they embark on the stormy love affair of a lifetime.



MARK IT TO READ

No comments:

Post a Comment