Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 20 November 2013

DONE DEAL by RENE SCHULTZ a MUST read

I don't usually add cover reveals or anything BUT my reviews on books to my front/home page, but I need to make an exception for Rene. I first came upon Rene D Schultz when she joined our group on Facebook called "2 friends promote with authors". She shyly moved into the group and posted her book for BISHOP STREET. I was attracted to the front cover. She was asking for reviews, so I jumped at the chance. I am so glad that I did. From then on I have been following and chatting and enjoying getting to know the real Rene Schultz. Very humble, doesn't know her worth, doesn't play up to spotlights, just plods along happily in the background. Doesn't do blog tours, doesn't 'push' herself upon people. And certainly didn't think she was 'good enough' as she put it!

I so enjoyed BISHOP STREET and everyone who has read it since has thoroughly enjoyed it.

HERE IS HER SECOND BOOK. "DONE DEAL".

I had the pleasure of reading this in the 'raw' state, and let me tell you, she is a perfectionist. I read this before edits and spelling and format, and it was awesome even then! 

I just had to read this book from cover to cover, it grabbed my interest right away. It opens at a funeral. Then it goes back in time a bit. Yes its about a lady called Cissy who is struggling with cancer. Its sad, but its gutsy, strong, bloody minded where Cissy is concerned. There is a HUGE twist in it that will keep you guessing right until the end. OK, lots of people say that.....believe me, I am not lying here. I am also giving that cliche where people say "I couldn't put it down", well, its a fact, I couldn't. I was talking about this book weeks later to others. 

This lady has talent. I can see BEST SELLER at some stage. I just wish I had a magic wand to make that happen. So......if I can send out any sort of publicity for Rene I will. I would give this book to every library in the UK.  I'd leave one of her books in a GP'S surgery, dentist, any public place I could. 

THIS IS THE COVER REVEAL, I will let you know when the book is available for download, until then. If you would like to be the first 10 to respond to me by email and PROMISE that you will read this WITHIN 3 weeks, I will happily send you the book to read. The reviews going up on GOOD READS, amazon.com and uk when live. 

email me or find me on facebook



2 comments: