Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 11 October 2013

tea can wait

TEA CAN WAITTEA CAN WAIT by Jacqueline Coote
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Authors ask me to read their books for HONEST REVIEWS, I see that as each person having an opinion and observation on a book that each author has asked them to read. When marking stars, when writing a book that is less that 5 stars is hard for a good honest reviewer and has had to think and rethink over their review before writing. Its NOT A PERSONAL take on an author. Its an honest opinion which hopefully the author will take as that.

I was asked to read and review this book by the author for an honest review.

I did like the story, I found it easy to read and quaint.

I read this within 2 hours though as its double line spacing so not a lot of paragraphs on one page.
My other observation was that the chapters ( if it was chapters) were sometimes 2 or 3 pages.

Each chapter started with a heading so I assume it was a new chapter.

There were some repeats also for instance...
She was very sad

Then the next paragraph said she was looking sad. It happened a bit through the story which did get me frustrated.

If the book was revised it would excellent promoted as a short story

This is my very humble take on what I have just read.

View all my reviews




1 comment:

  1. I like when an author breaks the narration in short chapters. As a busy mom, it's not always easy for me to go through a book in few long sittings. New follower - Mina's Bookshelf http://minadecaro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete