Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 25 October 2013

I WILL FIND YOU.Catherine Lambert


There are so many twists and turns in this book its amazing. I have been so annoyed because daily life has got in the way and only been able to read at night this week. I kept wanting, no....NEEDING to know what next. Superbly written book. Read the blurb as I don't like giving spoilers, all I can say is, bloody fantastic.

The 2 sisters in this story cannot be so different, but are very close. Supportive of each other.

When the boy was killed by a driver who didn't stop, all the mother wanted to do was find who was responsible, there were so many times when I thought ..yeah I know who it is.....you just don't, not until you get right to the end. Its one of the best thrillers I've read in a long time.





No comments:

Post a Comment