Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 10 October 2013

COVET Fab read

CovetCovet by Tracey Garvis-Graves
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Truly touching, truly amazing, and what a dilemma. How things can slowly happen in a marriage and from all angles everyone feel so differently.

Chris, when he said he loved his wife and family I was surprised, what? and sleep on the settee? But more and more came to light.

Claire loves her husband, but like any marriages it has its ups and downs worse when feeling are nto communicated, bring in another person Daniel and you may have a disaster on your hands.

Chris and Claire appear the ideal family apart from one friend she confides in.

I got into this story right away and read this in one sitting. Good thing I had our supper cooking in the slow cooker is all I can say!

Great author, great story telling and brilliant humane real life saga. Loved it and would definitely recommend it to everyone.

*I received this from Net Galley and the Penguin who are the publishers*

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment