Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 11 September 2013

This book should come with a warning!!! MAJOR CLIFF HANGER

First of all, don't you think this is a beautiful cover? I love it.

WOW what a fantastic story, and WOW what an author! Never read any of this authors work before, I really need the next books!

I was lucky to get this first book in a series from the author. I say lucky because although its a short read its an outstanding one.
I follow the female character from the past she had to leave, to the protection of where she is now. Her place of dwelling, her low paid job and her not having money to feed herself. Mikah. Just where does he fit in.
The ending was not as I expected and now this is making me gasp for more. What happened to her? Who actually is this mikah! Everyone needs a Mikah.

Where is book 2! I need this follow up its left me hanging!

I would defo read more books from this author.


I have to wait until 2014 for the next one!


THIS BOOK SHOULD COME WITH A WARNING:


MAJOR CLIFFHANGER




No comments:

Post a Comment