Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 12 September 2013

DIVORCED, FREE AND SINGLE

I was first attracted to the cover of this book and when asked if I'd like to read it, I of course jumped at the chance. I'm really glad that I did. I was drawn into this story very quickly. All the people in this book grew very fast in my imagination. 
After a divorce from her abusive husband, she is now free and super available on the market for men, she's had a makeover now she's hot!She's never had sex with anyone but her husband, so, does she make herself available? Does she ` get out there` or is she simply a one man woman?Some sexy scenes in this and rightfully so. Its a very tender love story. Bit emotional in places and Josh and Alex are HOT.
I would defo read another book by this author, she has a great way of telling a story and bringing it to life.




No comments:

Post a Comment