Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, 18 August 2013

Jan Ruth, first book read, won't be the last


I thoroughly enjoyed this read. I didn't know what to expect as I've not read one of Jan Ruth's publications before. 

I started this book on an evening where I could sit by myself with no distractions, I do that each time I start a new book. As I said, I didn't know what to expect, but this lived up to more, much more to my expectations than I thought. I was drawn to the cover, excellent cover, then to what the story was going to be about. Thing is, that's just the tip of the iceberg, the story get's larger, more intriguing and draws you in, before you know it, several hours have gone past. 


The author gave me this book as a gift in exchange for a fair review, I can give this author MORE, much more than a fair review, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and will certainly not say NO to any of her books. Thank you Jan. Its given me many hours of pleasure.


The characters in the book opened up so well, the story that developed was clinching, and when things turned a little, you wondered which way things would go. Enthralling. Highly recommended. 




No comments:

Post a Comment