Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, 25 August 2013

HOOKING UP by JESSICA L. DEGARMO


HOOKING UP by JESSICA L. DEGARMO

I have just had to rate this 5 stars, if I could rate this more, I would. Hooking Up had me hook line and sinker throughout. 


I've not read one of Jessica L Degarmo's books before, it was a treat when she offered it to me as a gift for an honest review. I didn't know what I would find. What I found was a very realistic story that endeared me to each character in the story. I can utter WOW, WOW wow wow.

I was gripped so much I had the Kindle in my hand sat at the table while waiting for tea to cook. I took my Kindle to the doctors appointment I need to go to. 

As the Caitlin grew away from Michael, it was obvious she would 'grow'. The grandmother who brought her up, oh I didn't like her one bit, and when Caitlin was with her Police officer fiance and she stood up for herself, I was cheering "yeah! go Caitline, go Catlian", she had grown and learnt to stand up for herself. I loved it! The grandmother has serious issues. 


Finding out that your family is really not your blood family was a turning point in her life. 


I can't WAIT to read the 2nd book in this series HOLDING ON. Out soon!


I need to read more of Jessica's books!




No comments:

Post a Comment